Are you a Claims Customer Service Associate who is passionate about helping people? Are you a Claims Customer Service Associate who has effective problem solving and mediation skills?
Our client specializes in family care program services to the elderly and people with disabilities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Claims Customer Service Associate, you will be the liaison between the company and claims processing 3rd party.
- Ensure that providers are paid for services and assist with submissions of claims
- Research claims issues such as eligibility, benefit coverage, dates of service, claim payments and provider reimbursement
- Research and document provider’s payment appeals
- Calculate individual service budgets
- Analyze reports to monitor claims payments, authorizations and detect potential fraud, errors, etc.
- Assist with accounts / payables and accounts /receivable along with other miscellaneous duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some claims experience, preferably 3+ years
- Experience working in the medical or health care industry is highly preferred
- Any knowledge of accounting principles is a huge plus
- Associate degree in Accounting or a related field is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Access is a plus
- Must be very warm, inviting, helpful and passionate about helping people
- Must take good notes and retain the information
- Effective problem-solving and mediation skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Awesome mission
- Friendly family atmosphere
- Very supportive and passionate team
- eaHHealth insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Claims Customer Service Associate position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 137030
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.