Are you a Payroll Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Payroll Specialist who is looking to start your career with a large, growing company?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be processing and preparing hourly and salaried payroll for internal employees.
- Calculate sales and commissions
- Verify hours on timecards
- Work with union dues, pension, garnishments, etc.
- Answer employee payroll related questions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of payroll experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent accounting graduate with internship experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- The company is recognized as the leader in their industry
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full Time
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Payroll Specialist position – Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137040
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.