Are you a Tax Preparer who is very deadline driven? Are you Tax Preparer who is looking for a tax opportunity within a smaller company?
Our client specializes in tax preparation and payroll for small businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Preparer, you will prepare and file all individual tax returns.
- Enter information into the computer
- Follow up on missing information with others in the office
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of tax preparation for individuals experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has taken classes or had their certification in tax preparing
- Must have tax law knowledge
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Any experience with Ultra Tax is a huge plus
- Must be ok with repetitive work
- Must like working with numbers and figuring out discrepancies
- Ability to maintain and handle working with very confidential information
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company not a large corporation
- Gain some experience and build your resume
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Saturday between 7:00am – 8:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Tax Preparer position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Ripon, WI
Job ID: 137043
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.