Are you an Office Assistant who is extremely detailed? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in contract sewing of non apparel made in the USA goods such as banners, dart cases, hunting gear and vinyl products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be taking incoming calls, answering customer/vendor questions and tracking purchase orders and confirmations.
- Accounts payable and invoicing
- Work with the estimating department and production floor on information needed or changes
- Data entry and general office duties
- Assist with all areas of the office as they are a small office and everyone helps out wherever needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ year of office/administrative experience
- Any accounting experience or knowledge is a plus
- Any experience within the manufacturing industry is a huge plus
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Any experience using Outlook is a plus
- Any ERP software knowledge and/or QuickBooks is a plus
- Positive and team player attitude
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Extremely strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritizing and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well independently but not afraid to ask questions
- Must be a self-starter and take initiative
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Suamico, WI
Job ID: 137044
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.