Are you an Insurance Claims Management Clerk who enjoys working with people? Are you an Insurance Claims Management Clerk who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment in the healthcare industry?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Insurance Claims Management Clerk, you will be taking care of all procedures related to pending insurance claims using telephone, fax or websites.
- Prepare paperwork for DWD complaints for work compensation claims
- Work with and adhere to OSHA, HIPAA and Medicare guidelines
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have basic knowledge of insurance plans, contracts, claims and payment processes
- Must have basic knowledge of medical office practices, terminology and abbreviations
- Education after high school is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must feel comfortable using various office equipment
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Excellent/professional phone voice/etiquette and all around communication skills
- Ability to clearly and precisely communicate with doctors, nurses, therapists, co-workers and patients
- Must take the initiative to ask for more to do when needed
- Ability to stay calm under high stress/pressure in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Insurance Claims Management Clerk position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137045
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.