Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong customer service skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a laidback friendly work environment?
Our client specializes in recruiting HR personnel.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be sitting at the front desk answering calls and greeting customers.
- Assist counselors with updating customer’s resumes
- Update to a customer file while at the front desk
- Process daily mail
- Assist with making presentations and requested proposals as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have administrative /office assistant skills
- Experience answering phones is ideal, must be ok answering phones
- Some type of proofing skills/experience or an eye to make a document look better is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- PowerPoint experience is highly preferred
- Excellent front desk demeanor and personality
- Easygoing and outgoing
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Reputable company
- Small organization with more opportunity for variety
- Laid back work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $12.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137050
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.