Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you a Bookkeeper who enjoys detailed work?
Our client has been renting out commercial properties, apartments and storage units since 2007.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will be assisting the manager with back of office accounting functions.
- Journal entries
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable and debits/credits
- Reconcile accounts
- Assist with various accounting / bookkeeping tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 years of overall accounting or bookkeeping experience
- An associate degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Any knowledge/experience in Yardi is a huge plus
- Must be able to jump in and help wherever as needed
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
Hours: 15 – 30 hours per week, core hours are between 8:30am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137054
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.