Are you a Marketing Account Manager who enjoys working under pressure and meeting deadlines? Are you a Marketing Account Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a very positive, rewarding team environment?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Account Manager, you will provide marketing consulting, strategy development, and tactical implementation for the organization.
- Manage marketing projects from start to finish
- Research, analyze and synthesize data
- Conduct oversea logistical operations of the mobile marketing unit
- Confirm national and regional exhibit involvement
- Offer direction for online and offline materials
- Write, proofread and edit materials
- Take care of project charters, creative briefs, content calendars, metric reports and invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 years of marketing experience
- Any experience with print and digital media buying is a plus
- Any fundraising or philanthropy experience is preferred
- Must have an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Business or Marketing
- Computer savvy with the ability to understand, learn and use changing technologies
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Very positive rewarding environment
- Non-profit company that is very involved in the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (extra hours will be required to help various departments as needed), contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Marketing Account Manager position: $18.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137055
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.