Are you a Receptionist who has excellent multitasking skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a mental health practice.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be answering phones/checking voicemail and directing messages.
- Schedule existing clients, new clients reschedule/cancel appointments
- Send message to clinician regarding cancellations
- Check in clients and verify client demographics in system
- Check client paperwork check if updates are needed and do insurance verification
- Call client to explain insurance benefits/explain benefits in person with client
- Pull clinician’s daily files and daily client schedule
- Figure out amounts owed on date of service and asking for payments on date of service
- Clinician weekly room schedule
- Scan documents into clients account and fax client records when needed
- Answer general billing questions and client referral to other clinic if insurance not covered
- Pull clinical records
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of experience working in an office setting
- Any receptionist experience is preferred
- Experience working in the medical industry in any capacity is highly preferred
- Experience working with medical insurance/verifications in the past is also highly preferred
- Experience working in a mental health department is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience working with Google Drive is highly preferred
- Self-starter, friendly and easygoing
- Must have excellent customer service and people skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very nice team to work with
- Fun group and they all work very well together
- Pleasant work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Hours: 32-40 hours per week between the hours of 7:30am – 6:00pm , contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 137063
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.