Are you an Optician who has previous optical experience? Are you an Optician who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a family-owned eye care center in the Waupaca country area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Optician, you will work with patients to select, order, dispense and collect for their eyewear.
- Data and order entry
- Accurately validate patient insurance benefits
- Final processing of patients and billing their insurance on-line
- Conduct contact lens dispenses.
- Teach contact lens patients how to insert, remove and care for their contacts
- Ensure customers are satisfied with their eyewear and visual outcome
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous optical experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to navigate through multiple screens
- Any experience with Revolution is a huge plus
- Must be 100% customer focused, upbeat and energetic personality
- Must have strong, solid and proven customer service skills
- Ability to empathize with customers of all ages
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to keep confidential information and follow HIPPA laws
WHAT YOU GET:
- Patient focused vs retail/sales focused
- Family owned and offer flexibility
- Fun and fast-paced environment
Hours: 20-30 hours per week with the hours 8:00am – 8:00pm
Length: Temporary could be Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Optician position: $13.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Waupaca County, WI
Job ID: 137068
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.