Are you a Help Desk Support Specialist who works well independently? Are you a Help Desk Support Specialist who is looking for an I.T. opportunity in the Madison area?
Our client specializes in providing their clients with I.T. assistance and solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Help Desk Support Specialist, you will be assisting clients by online chatting with them regarding their technical issues.
- Follow up with clients by phone to assist in resolving issues
- Ensure all newly discovered technical issues are thoroughly documented for the technical team and client knowledge base
- Conduct client visits at client sites to assist in resolving issues
- Down the road could take on other duties such as user training, project management and systems administration as experience within the organization progresses
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 years of I.T. support/network development or a recent degree
- Some customer service experience is ideal
- Must live in the Madison area or in a surrounding city within 20 miles
- Bachelor’s degree is ideal, would consider a recent graduate with a computer science degree with no on the job experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with Zendesk, Adobe Creative Cloud or Microsoft Office 365 is a huge plus
- Any knowledge in both Macos and iOS development and troubleshooting is a huge plus
- Must be personable and have excellent customer service skills
- Must be motivated, willing to take initiative and have the capability of taking ownership of projects
- Excellent time-management skills and follow through
- Ability to work well independently and efficiently exercising good judgment to meet deadlines
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to properly diagnose problems, implement solutions and research specific client issues as they arise
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work from home
- Company is always open to new ideas and hearing the opinions of their employees
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Help Desk Support Specialist position: $19.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI – THIS POSITION IS REMOTE BUT MUST BE WILLING TO VISIT THE OFFICE A FEW TIMES A MONTH AND HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE
Job ID: 137074
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.