Are you a Credit Assistant who has strong computer and Excel skills? Are you a Credit Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun and inviting work environment?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Credit Assistant, you will be assisting in the accounts payable/ credit area.
- New and current customer account financial review
- Handle daily blocked orders
- Update and new account system configuration
- Daily cash application
- Deduction resolution
- Collections for past due items
- Daily filing of electronic information received from customers
- Assist with reporting requests
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2 years of experience working with credit such as in accounts receivable/credit or credit analyst
- Any cash application experience is a plus
- Any accounting along with administrative experience is ideal
- Any experience working within the manufacturing industry is a huge plus
- An Associate degree in Business or Accounting is a plus
- Must have strong computer skills
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any SAP experience/knowledge is a huge plus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Credit Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI- Due to the COVID-19 Safer-at-Home order, training will be virtual and you will be working from home but after the order is lifted you will be working in the office
Job ID: 137078
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.