Are you an Accounts Payable / Invoicing Associate who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you Accounts Payable / Invoicing Associate who is driven and self-motivated?
Our client specializes in providing worldwide disposable healthcare products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable / Invoicing Associate, you will receive, process and verify invoices.
- Track and record purchase orders
- Process payments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have accounts payable/invoicing experience, ideally 1-2 years
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience/knowledge of Sage or Maas 90 is highly preferred
- Self motivated and driven
- High attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
Hours: 20-40 hours Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Accounts Payable / Invoicing Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137088
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.