Are you a Customer Service Representative who is bilingual in English and Spanish? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong customer service skills?
Our client is one of the world’s premier food companies. They have been in business since 1862. Our client is committed to continuous improvement, flexibility, and speed in order to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working in a large tent at the entrance, wearing gloves and mask as walk-in traffic enter you will ask them a series of questions and document their answers.
- If they answer no to the questions they will be directed to the exit to go into the building, if they answer yes to any of the questions you will then take their temperature
- Take a small device and point it at the person that will read their temperature
- If someone’s temperature is too high, you will let them know they are not allowed to enter the building and you will record their name to make company aware they were sent home
- If anyone has an issue with it they will call in HR to take care of it
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Any medical experience/knowledge is a plus
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company across the United States
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibility to advance your career
Hours: All shifts available, contact us for details
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137089
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.