Are you an Office Assistant who has strong communication skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an office opportunity within a more casual environment?
Our client is one of the world’s premier food companies. They have been in business since 1862. Our client is committed to continuous improvement, flexibility, and speed in order to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be helping out the Human Resources area.
- Assist with new hire paperwork and put together packets
- Answer phones as needed
- File and sort paperwork
- Assist with basic employee questions or taking notes down of questions to relay to HR to answer
- Provide employees with personal protection equipment
- Handle and sort mail
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some office experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as with other employees in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a setting where there are a lot of distractions, there are constantly employees walking in and out of the HR office
- Ability to follow directions and not afraid to ask questions when they have them
- Must be ok working in more of a casual setting
- Strong organizational skill and high attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company across the United States
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibility to advance your career
Hours: Hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137090
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.