Are you a Customer Care Representative who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Customer Care Representative who enjoys working with people over the phone?
Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Representative, you will be responding to customer inquiries via phone, fax, internet and/or mail regarding orders, returns, products and services.
- Make outbound calls for things missing in an order etc.
- Data entry
- Monitor customer orders
- Initiate tracers with carriers
- Authorize returns and/or credits including necessary transportation
- Receive and process phone and electronic orders
- Diffuse difficult customer situations, schedule repairs, deliveries and installations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- Call center experience is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly ,work with dual monitors and move around through multiple screens/programs while talking with customers
- 1 year of data entry and/or keyboarding experience is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be a quick learner and be ok with working on a headset and talking on the phone all day
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to resolve discrepancies
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Great environment
- Award-winning company dedicated to their employees’ well-being and commitment to health
- Health insurance
Hours: Training hours 8:00am – 4:30pm and regular hours 9:30am – 6:00pm
Pay for the Customer Care Representative position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 137095
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.