Are you an Administrative Assistant looking for position with part-time hours? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working over the phone and face to face with clients?
Our client is an independent financial services firm in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will greet all clients, visitors and answer a multi-line phone system.
- Sort incoming mail and process outgoing mail
- File year end statements and work with client correspondence
- Complete filing, scanning and stapling projects
- Make outgoing calls to current clients to set annual client review
- Order office supplies and order gift cards for referrals
- Shut down and lock up at the end of the day
- Other office functions that would come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ year of administrative support, reception, or office assistant experience
- Experience in the financial industry is preferred
- Basic MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Computer savvy with good data entry skills
- Professional and friendly to clients in person and over the phone
- Trust worthy, patient and comforting to the clients
- Organized and have good multi-tasking skills
- Team orientated
- Ability to display a smile through the phone
- Reliable and the desire to make this a long-term position
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed environment
- Family owned
- Flexible scheduling
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm on Tuesday, Thursday and every other Friday
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 137103
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.