Are you an Administrative Assistant who has tech savvy abilities? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong organizational skills?
Our client is an award-winning, technology-driven manufacturing company that works with companies worldwide. They provide their employees with a clean, safe, and modern work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will support the technical department.
- Review and update vendor literature across all three product lines
- Assist with drawing retrieval for inclusion in owner manuals across all three product lines
- Assist with photographing controls screens for all three product line manuals
- Update organization of electronic file storage of owner manuals
- Update troubleshooting sections of manuals, using information produced a few years ago
- Create tech writing “standard work” and convert existing instructions to standard work
- Consolidate tech writer documentation on SharePoint
- Convert older QuarkXPress manuals to InDesign manual format
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 + years of experience in an administrative support type role
- Must be familiar with tech writer language, lingo and the process of technical writing
- Must have good technical abilities and work well with computers and different computer software
- Experience working with documents and reviewing them is highly preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing industry in the past is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Intermediate MSWD skills and basic to intermediate Excel skills
- Must be familiar with tech writer software such as Quark and Insight etc.
- Experience with SharePoint, InDesign or QuarkXPress is preferred
- Self-starter and be self – motivated
- Ability to handle confidential information and trustworthy
- Ability to prioritize and have excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced role and keep focused while working remote
- Reliable to get the work done
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Cooperative with all employees at all levels
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible hours
- Company that treats their employees like family
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary for 6+ months, possibly longer
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00. – $18.00 / hr – based on experience
Location: Working remote while the Safer at Home order is in place but will be working in the office located in Appleton, WI once the order is lifted
Job ID: 137110
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.