Are you a Quality Specialist who has a strong attention to detail? Are you a Quality Specialist who enjoys working in the office and in a warehouse type environment?
Our client distributes industrial hydraulic products and has been in business for well over 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality Specialist, you will work on a computer the majority of the time and through out the course of the day you may have to go find a part by going in to the warehouse.
- Assess the parts and measure them and then process them in the computer
- Help create work instructions and SOP methods
- Interact with customers in formal business meetings at times
- Look through parts and pull items
- Support the Divisional Operations Manager with administrative type work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of experience in a quality tech or administrative support type role within a manufacturing setting
- Experience working in quality is preferred
- Understanding of ISO is highly preferred
- PPAP experience is highly preferred
- Must be okay with some lifting – nothing over 50 pounds
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Technical savvy and good with using many software programs
- Ability to jump in and pick up on job duties and computer systems quickly
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task on a variety of projects, balance workload and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to function in very fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor and well-motivated
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team structure
Hours: 6:30am – 3:30pm
Length: Long-term Temporary
Pay for the Quality Specialist position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 137113
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com