Are you an Inventory Control Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Inventory Control Specialist who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control Specialist, you will take care of order management, track orders and work directly with customers.
- Communicate via e-mail and phone
- Manage inventories to desired level through in-depth technical knowledge, analyses, review of systems and daily reports
- Recognize and address impact of actions within supply chain in order to identify and resolve inefficiencies
- Follow the established process for stock replenishment and order fulfillment
- Identify potential improvement opportunities
- Work with process, systems, consulting and support team to research and implement changes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2 years of experience managing customer inventory, order management or order fulfillment
- Any experience in supply chain and/or true order management is highly preferred
- Any experience in a fast-paced medium to large company or corporate environment as well as within the manufacturing industry is also highly preferred
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree ideally in Supply Chain Management
- Must have strong Excel skills, advanced skillset is preferred
- SAP and/or BW experience is highly preferred
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with the ability to communicate clear and innovative logistics and business solutions to customers and team leaders/members
- Ability to adapt and support the organization through times of change
- Excellent prioritizing and time-management skills in fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong sustainable business relationships at various levels throughout organization and with key customers
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Inventory Control Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137115
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.