Are you a Sales Support Analyst who has strong Microsoft office skills? Are you a Sales Support Analyst who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Support Analyst, you will maintain sales reporting and customer management systems with on-going security requirements, monthly validations, monthly data releases and on-going customer support.
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support to field and staff sales
- Design and develop reports and dashboards exhibiting sales trends and analysis for sales management
- Develop and implement databases and processes to capture, cleanse, and report data in an efficient manner
- Analyze sales data and provide reports highlighting key trends, strengths and weaknesses
- Support the sales incentive processes to effectively calculate and communicate sales commissions for multiple sales programs based on vary sets of data
- Work with business users to translate business information needs into reporting requirement
- Work directly with the it team to plan, develop and execute client testing of all systems changes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience analyzing and working with data
- Must have bachelors degree
- Must have experience with or knowledge of business intelligence software such as: SAP Business Warehouse Reporting Systems, Access, Excel Powerpivot, Microsoft Sequel Server Reporting, Qlikview etc.
- Advanced skillset in MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint or SharePoint Designer is a plus
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with the ability to communicate clear and innovative logistics and business solutions to customers and team leaders/members
- Ability to adapt and support the organization through times of change
- Excellent prioritizing and time-management skills in fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong sustainable business relationships at various levels throughout organization and with key customers
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Sales Support Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION MUST WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job ID: 137116
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.