Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in the Winneconne area?
Our client is a construction company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will work the front desk, answer phones, and sign in visitors as well as providing the office with support as needed.
- Take care of fed ex/UPS/certified/USPS mailings
- Accounts payable
- Credit card management
- Maintain office supplies and schedule copier maintenance
- Vendor management
- Manage employee DOT files
- General administrative assistance
- Project management assistance – all divisions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of administrative experience
- Must have some type of accounts /payable or bookkeeping experience
- Any construction industry experience is a huge plus
- DOT experience or certification is a huge plus
- Associate degree is highly preferred
- Intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Any Sage experience is a huge plus
- Must be willing to wear alot of hats
- Must be able to prioritize and change gears quickly
- Flexible to learn the way they run things in their office and open to new processes
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned business been in business since 1965 – growing company
- Great longevity of staff
- Relaxed, friendly, low-stress environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Winneconne, WI
Job ID: 137119
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.