Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a well-known auto dealership that is committed to providing the best service to their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones/switchboard, transfer calls and generate cash receipt for sales transactions.
- Collect money due from service, body, parts or sales
- Balance drawer at end of shift and deposit
- Manage vehicle key fob system
- Review customer tickets – make address corrections
- Scan service documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 6+ months of reception, office or customer service experience
- Cash handling experience is preferred
- Any experience working in a dealership is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any dealership software experience is a huge plus
- Self-motivated and team player
- Excellent customer service skills with an over the phone smile
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused business
- Great company to work for
- Lots of internal longevity
Hours: 10-20 hours per week, Monday – Thursday and Saturdays between 8:00am – 8:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $10.50/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137121
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.