Are you an Executive Assistant who has the ability to be one step ahead of everything and anticipate the needs of others? Are you an Executive Assistant who can work well under pressure and handle multiple duties at one time?
Our client is a family-owned company. They are an award-winning manufacturer and supplier and are proud of the exceptional service they provide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Assistant, you will primarily support to CEO, COB, and COO of the company.
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure all schedules are followed and work closely with individuals to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach in order to facilitate the CEO and COO’s ability to effectively lead the company
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO, COB, and COO with internal and external stakeholders
- Complete a variety of personal tasks for the CEO to include online orders, periodic errands and coordination of personal schedules and trips
- Assist in preparation for a wide variety of internal and external meetings to include any of the following duties: travel arrangements, agenda development, presentation material creation, venue research and selection, meals and catering coordination, recording of meeting minutes, and scheduling of internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee and coordinate the party planning committee and internal events that could include: retirement parties, summer picnic, and the annual holiday party
- Execute events to meet deadlines and budget requirements
- Provide support to the Director Leadership Team in regards to team meeting scheduling and preparation, as well as special projects
- Assist CFO with contract review and maintenance efforts
- Assist the Director of Performance Excellence with various internal and external audit scheduling and the coordination of the Quality Action Form process
- Serve as a leader of the annual United Way campaign with assistance from the campaign committee
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 4 + years of executive administrative support experience and experience doing duties similar to this position
- Advanced working knowledge of MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- PowerPoint knowledge is highly preferred
- Must be tech savvy and have the ability to be seen as an internal expert and resource for the Microsoft Office suite
- Researching and website navigational skills
- Must have valid drivers license and proof of car insurance
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in a variety of situations
- Negotiation, collaboration, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be self-motivated and work independently on projects, from conception to completion
- Ability to work well and stay calm under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities for various executives
- Ability to demonstrate speed, decisiveness and resourcefulness to make the right decisions
- High attention to detail and able to observe habits and personal preferences of those being supported
- Ability to anticipate and detect problems and opportunities in situations and relationships
- Positive attitude even in difficult situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- Company that supports their employees
- Company that is involved in the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Voluntary vision
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k)
- Profit sharing
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Friday between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Executive Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 137123
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.