Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working on a variety of duties? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking to learn a new industry?
Our client is an independent, privately owned company that provides high quality trust and custody services to clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will help answer phones and assist with miscellaneous accounting responsibilities.
- Write and send out correspondences
- Stock concierge refrigerator in the conference room and clean the kitchen when needed
- Sort and deliver the mail
- Tack accounts payables and enter into spreadsheets
- Assist the specialist with bill paying
- Miscellaneous scanning and other projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have well- rounded office support experience with experience in accounts payables, paying and tracking bills, invoicing or other numbers related functions
- Strong ability to work with numbers
- Experience working in a smaller office is helpful
- Well-versed in Excel and have experience working in MSWD
- Must be okay helping out with any type of duty
- Professional writing skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Stable company
- Great opportunity to learn a new industry
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137127
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.