Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who is looking for a career within the insurance industry? Are you a Customer Service / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a small insurance agency that has been in business since 1983.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Office Assistant, you will be sitting at the front desk for the company, answering, screening and forwarding incoming calls as well as performing administrative support tasks as assigned.
- Answer customer questions, provide information, take messages or schedule appointments
- Greet visitors, determine what they are there for and direct them to the correct person
- Mail, e-mail or fax documents to customers as needed
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, record details of inquiries, complaints or comments
- Complete and prepare industry related forms, change of address records, process cancellation or change requests, etc.
- Contact customers or prospective customers to respond to inquiries or gather information
- Receive payment and record receipts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any insurance industry experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Computer savvy to do internet searches and also to learn the company’s software system
- Professional demeanor and positive
- Top notch customer service skills
- Must have a desire and dedication to help others
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills, ability to multitask, stay organized and prioritize tasks
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have a desire and willingness to learn new tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a small environment
- Must be willing to get licensed down the road so you can help with more questions for customers
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office/company that has a very family feel to it
- Ability to learn and grow in the insurance industry
- Variety every day in a position
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137129
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.