Are you a Collections Specialist who has excellent Excel and MSWD skills? Are you a Collections Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client offers financial services for both commercial and non-profit organizations. They offer flexibility in a fun, family-like, work environment with great benefits for both full and part-time employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Collections Specialist, you will lead the special asset, loan workout and collection activities to mitigate loss.
- Evaluate and review corporate loan restructuring and present recommendation of payment rescheduling to higher management for approval
- Ensure loan collection policies and procedures are complied
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations regarding all areas related to the collection process
- Review valuation of collateral and initiate liquidation proceeding for attachment of collaterals and their disposal
- Follow-up effectively with loan officers regarding customer accounts
- Will be responsible for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Responsible for the daily tasks related to collection efforts of a portfolio of customer accounts
- Communicate and support the company’s collection goals
- Conduct research
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 8+ years of experience working with advanced accounting functions
- Experience in the banking industry working with commercial lending, loan review, special assets and loan workout is highly preferred
- Familiarity with loan documents is highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is highly preferred
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel and MSWD
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated, positive and energetic
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Must display a strong initiative to want to learn processes and areas for improvement
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Great culture and work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
Hours: 20-25 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Collections Specialist position: $23.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137138
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.