Are you a Data Services / Office Assistant who has outstanding customer service skills? Are you a Data Services / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, hardworking team environment?
Our client specializes in security systems and fire protection for homes and businesses. They have been in business for over 45 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Services / Office Assistant, you will answer the phones for the company and greet any walk-in traffic as needed.
- Look up customers billing information, notes and documents
- Manage billing and customer care for other branches
- Set up commercial or residential projects and billing of projects
- Help and support the data services department by assisting with special projects including projects that are for the customer care department or other departments within the company
- Scan items into the company software
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of reception experience
- Would consider someone with 1-2+ years of customer service or office assistant experience in a business setting
- Must be comfortable working with customers over the phone and in person
- Computer savvy to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to make each customer feel they are a priority
- Professional demeanor over the phone and in person
- Ability to catch on quickly and take direction well
- Self-motivated and strong prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player, flexible to do whatever needs to be done
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team environment
- Hardworking but fun company
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Data Service / Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137150
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.