Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent customer service skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, hardworking team environment?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Office Assistant, you will answer the phones for the company, greet any walk-in traffic and provide support to other departments as needed.
- Look up customers, billing information, notes and documents
- Data entry, scanning and filing
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Set up commercial or residential projects and billing of projects
- Scan items into the company software
- Provide support to other departments as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of reception experience
- Would consider someone with 6+ months of customer service or office assistant experience in a business setting
- Must be comfortable working with customers over the phone and in person
- Computer savvy to learn new software
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to make each customer feel they are a priority
- Professional demeanor over the phone and in person
- Ability to learn quickly and take direction well
- Self-motivated and strong prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player, flexible to do whatever needs to be done
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team environment
- Hardworking but fun company
- Growing company
Hours: 30 hours per week 9:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137152
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.