Are you a Data Entry Associate who has strong data entry skills? Are you a Data Entry Associate who is extremely detailed?
Our client is a small, family-owned manufacturing company with over 40 years of experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Associate, you will answer incoming phone lines and receive in orders from customers via phone and e-mail.
- Answer customer questions or transfer them to the correct person
- Assist with counter work as they have any walk-in traffic
- Enter order into system and communicate with production and customers to make sure order is done correctly
- Assist with other office tasks as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of office experience
- Must have on the job data entry experience
- Must want to move into a sales role with the company in the future
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Any construction or manufacturing industry experience is highly preferred
- Experience with order entry such as entering dimensions, quantities, sizes etc. is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong accurate alpha numeric scores
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Excellent customer service skills both over the phone and face to face
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company
- Laid back, yet hardworking environment
- Fantastic internal longevity
- Health insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Data Entry Associate position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137155
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.