Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who has enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client sells, maintains and installs window treatments.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones, schedule and then enter appointments into their system.
- Enter invoices and payments in QuickBooks for customers and vendors
- Greet walk-in traffic as they come in
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of office experience
- Must have office experience that involved interaction with people and scheduling appointments
- Must have phone experience
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Any experience with QuickBooks is a huge plus
- Self- motivated
- Excellent people skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible company
- Not a large corporation everyone knows everyone
- Benefits offered for working 20+ hours
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Part-time hours between 9:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137163
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.