Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who is looking to get a foot in the door with a well-known, growing company? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will be assisting the accounts payable department as needed.
- Work with Excel spreadsheets
- Analyze data and work between different software systems
WHAT YOU NEED:
- On the job accounts payable experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh accounting graduate that has had an accounts payable internship
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Any experience with SAP, ServiceNow or Accounts Payable Automation software is a huge plus
- Professional, personable and self-motivated
- Ability to catch on quickly, take notes, retain the information and jump in hit the ground running
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $14.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137164
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.