Are you an Administrative / Accounts Payable Associate who enjoys working in a team environment? Are you an Administrative / Accounts Payable Associate who is looking for a part-time opportunity with Fridays off?
Our client has been in business for over 15 years and works to maintain the river lock systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Accounts Payable Associate, you will be taking care of accounts payable functions, daily bookkeeping, answering phones and keeping office organized/stocked.
- Process electronic payments
- Record keeping
- Financial reporting
- Scan and prep tax records for audits
- Process transactions such as purchases, expense reports & billing
- Reconciliation and journal entries
- Take care of e-mail correspondence and documentation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3-5 years of accounting experience with a solid knowledge of accounts payable functions
- Bookkeeping, bank reconciliation, journal entry, expense reports and billing experience is preferred
- Any knowledge of financial and tax procedures is also preferred
- An accounting degree is a plus
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD, Excel and basic in PowerPoint
- Friendly, personable, easy going and flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must understands, anticipate and plan without specific direction
- Ability to maintain and work with confidential information
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back environment
- Small hardworking team
- Growing company
Hours: 25 hours per week Monday – Thursday between the hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Accounts Payable Associate position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 137167
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.