Are you a Service Coordinator who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Service Coordinator who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client is a family-owned company. They are an award-winning manufacturer and supplier and are proud of the exceptional service they provide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Service Coordinator, you will interact with internal and external customers on a daily basis and will provide work schedules for service technicians to meet customer’s needs.
- Schedule the service technicians in accordance with contractual agreements based on planning and scheduling
- Understand the components of the standard agreements including services provided and terms and conditions
- Determine the customer urgency in service call using standard customer service trouble protocol
- Provide support to service technicians on ordering parts, filters and obtaining technical information
- Communicate the scheduled work to be completed to supervisor, service technicians and project sales
- Keep supervisor informed of work progress, customer relations, field personnel relations, scheduled/unscheduled time off and other matters affecting service operations
- Respond internal and external customers, vendors and co-workers
- Promote the service department and provide support to sales and special projects
- Any other additional projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 + years of dispatch or scheduling experience for groups of people within an office setting
- Must have strong customer service phone experience
- Must have HVAC industry experience
- Administrative/clerical experience and/or working in a role within a process-driven environment is ideal
- Computer savvy or must have a technical background to learn new programs quickly
- Intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Energetic, positive and easygoing
- Top notch customer service skills
- Strong multitasking skills under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- Company that supports their employees
- Company that is involved in the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Profit sharing
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Service Coordinator position: $18.00 – $22.00/ hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 137175
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.