Are you a Customer Care Representative who has excellent people skills? Are you a Customer Care Representative who is self-motivated and works well independently?
Our client is the leading provider of inside sales, account management and inbound support services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Representative, you will be making outbound calls to members that haven’t checked in a while, leave a voicemail or talk to the member to see why they haven’t engaged and provide support where needed.
- Make outbound calls to consumers, mostly voicemails, in an effort to get them to complete application
- Escalate concerns to higher trained associates
- Meet daily call goals
- Engage with leadership on ways to improve
- Document all calls in system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience from a call center environment is highly preferred
- Computer/tech savvyto learn new programs quickly
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Any experience/knowledge with Salesforce is a plus
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Friendly with a smile over the phone
- Excellent people skills to assist people of all ages
- Must be able to work on the computer all day
- Ability to work well, stay on task independently and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail for documentation
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong verbal/written communications skills
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Fun environment
- Great internal longevity
- Very flexible with hours
- Location is at the heart of the city so always something going on in that area
Hours: Monday – Saturday between 9:00am – 7:00pm (training will be Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm for 3 weeks), contact us for details
Pay for the Customer Care Representative position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION IS A REMOTE POSITION, BUT MUST LIVE IN THE STATE OF WISCONSIN
Job ID: 137182
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.