Are you an Office / Administrative Assistant who is extremely computer and tech savvy? Are you an Office / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a well-established real estate company that works hard to stay ahead of market trends and puts their customers first.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office / Administrative Assistant, you will be sitting at the front desk working in all areas of the company including new construction, real estate sales and administrative/personal assistant.
- Answer phones and greet walk-in traffic
- Order office supplies
- Review opened mail
- Handle conflict and complaint resolutions
- Handle rebates
- Review offers to purchase
- Update property closing lists and update available properties lists
- Input new listings in MLS
- Complete final walk through with buyers on new construction properties
- Coordinate new construction sales documents from time of offer to closing
- Attend the closings
- Handle correspondence between office staff and buyers, sellers and contractors
- Work with a lot of paperwork for the office including real estate contracts, building contracts, titles, etc.
- Handle all special projects given to them by other staff to complete
- Oversee the staging of homes and coordinate items to be put into and taken out or moved locations
- Be a personal assistant to the owner to handle any matters given to them to be done
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of administrative assistant experience where they have supported multiple people within an office setting
- Experience working in the real estate, titles, banking, loans, building and/or construction industries is highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business is a plus
- Extremely computer and tech savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Any Google Drive knowledge is a huge plus
- Any MLS experience is also a huge plus
- Pleasant and friendly personality
- Must have a good numbers ability, able to work well with numbers overall
- Ability to switch gears quickly, prioritize and work with interruptions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Variety of job duties
- Close-knit team
- Ability to learn a lot of new things
Hours: 25 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday- Friday
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office / Administrative Assistant position: $13.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137186
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.