Are you a Human Resources Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with flexible hours?
Our client is a privately owned company that partners with companies worldwide and is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the United States. They are often referred to as experts in their industry and are continually forming new partnerships so they are able to supply their customers with exactly what they need.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will be helping recruit for an I.T. position within their company.
- Review/update job descriptions
- Recruit candidates and screen resumes
- Check references
- Conduct phone screenings
- Administer testing (if necessary)
- Track test results
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of HR or an administrative /office support type background
- Must have experience working with people over the phone
- Someone with a HR background is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with experience working in a Windows based environment and can maneuver/navigate between multiple screens
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Must enjoy working with people and have strong people skills
- Must be adaptable to change and not be afraid to ask questions
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- New remodeled facility
- Flexible schedule
- Casual dress code
- Wellness area
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours 20+ hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137187
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.