Are you a Pricing Analyst who has strong critical thinking skills? Are you a Pricing Analyst who is looking to get your foot in the door with a growing, well-known company?
Oshkosh Defense is a global company and is a leader in the manufacturing industry. They have a long history in our community, driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Pricing Analyst, you will provide support in developing and analyzing cost estimates for proposals/quotations.
- Work with various departments as needed
- Work with domestic and international contracts to develop a full understanding of customer requirements for the product/service being quoted
- Work with Excel based reports
- Take on and resolve special projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 months of business or finance related experience
- Pricing, purchasing and/or experience working with contracts or estimates is a huge plus
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel
- Any knowledge/experience with PROPRICER software or JDE is a huge plus
- Must be analytical and have strong critical thinking skills
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to catch on quickly with minimal direction
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Pricing Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137194
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.