Are you a Trust Operations Specialist who enjoys working with numbers and has strong analytical skills? Are you a Trust Operations Specialist who is looking to work in a self-directed atmosphere?
Our client is an independent, privately owned company that provides high quality trust and custody services to clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Trust Operations Specialist, you will provide support to the operations dept.
- Monitor and review valuations and documentation requirements
- Manage and coordinate the master trust insurance for real estate assets
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts and settlement with custodians
- Trade matching and allocation to trust accounts
- Mutual fund trade processing and distribution processing
- Provide support for various annual tax processing activities
- Coordinate 1099 reporting
- Open new accounts in the trust accounting system
- Maintain the database for reports filed by investment advisors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 2 years of related experience, such as finance, accounting or banking operations
- Trust experience is a bonus
- Knowledge of financial services and investment concepts is a bonus
- Strong Excel skills and ability to do mail merges in MSWD
- Experience working with banking or financial software is a plus
- Experience with a high compliance environment is beneficial
- Professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Analytical skills with a strong numbers and accounting capability
- Strong sense of urgency with ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a self-directed environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k)
- Employee bonus plan
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Charitable contributions
- Clothing allowance
- Personal time off and holidays
- Great work environment
- Stable company
- Great opportunity to learn a new industry
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Trust Operations Specialist position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137203
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.