Are you an Accounts Receivable / Receptionist who has strong data numeric entry skills? Are you an Accounts Receivable / Receptionist who is looking for a career with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each and every repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable / Receptionist, you will be splitting your time between the mail area, receptionist and accounts receivable departments.
- Handle all the mail coming into the corporate office
- Organize the mail into bins for each location
- Sort and deliver mail and packages to the other locations
- Take care of stamping all outgoing mail through the postage machine each day they are assigned to the mail area
- Cover receptionist desk every day from 3:30pm-5pm along with covering breaks, lunches and vacations
- Sit at the front desk
- Answer incoming calls, direct calls to the correct person and take messages
- Greet any walk-in traffic
- Open checks, post and apply the checks to customer accounts
- Data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who enjoys data entry and working with numbers
- Any accounts receivable or invoicing experience is a plus
- An Associate degree in Accounting or Finance and/or someone who has taken classes beyond high school is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data numeric entry skills
- Any experience with Madinco/AS400 or similar program is a plus
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work with a lot of interruptions throughout the day
- Must be okay with a heavy amount of data entry
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must take initiative, be eager and excited to learn new things
- Ability to work well independently and be a team player who is flexible to help out with whatever is needed
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Birthday off
- Sick days
Hours: 8:00/8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Clerk / Receptionist position: $12.00 – $13.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137206
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.