Are you a Receptionist who is looking to work part-time morning hours? Are you a Receptionist looking to join a team with high energy?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet walk in -traffic and answer the phones.
- Assist payroll in tracking down timecards
- Work with the purchasing department on entering purchase orders and confirmations
- Filing and scanning
- Prepare all events for the conference room and make sure all proper technology is ready, coffee, water, possibly cater the lunch
- Update the vacation calendar along with other administrative type tasks
- Additional duties may be added as you grow in the role
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office assistant, receptionist or support type background in an office setting
- Will consider a student that has some office or customer service type experience
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Knowledge in QuickBooks is preferred
- Good accuracy
- Positive, go with the flow type attitude
- Organized and tidy
- Ability to switch gears quickly and able to work with deadlines
- Need to take initiative
- Outgoing, friendly and present
- Professional phone etiquette with the ability to convey a smile over the phone
WHAT YOU GET:
- High energy company
- Outstanding business growth
- Innovative industry leader
- Growth potential within the company
- Family friendly atmosphere
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 12:00pm or 8:00am – 1:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137207
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.