Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong math skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for temporary position through September?
Our client is family owned and operated landscaping supply store in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer 4 incoming phone lines.
- Handle cash, make change and process credit cards
- Calculate estimates and the weights of materials to enter into QuickBooks
- Figure out length and width of a product and convert cubic feet into cubic yards and multiply that to get tons
- Greet and assist any customers in the store
- Assist with any other duties as assigned such as dusting or vacuuming if it’s slow or even help with filing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Strong math skills
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Comfortable using a keyboard and mouse
- Must be comfortable working in a dirtier environment
- Ability to stand/walk around the shop approximately 20% of the day
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds 20% of the day.
- Must be able to jump in and hit the ground running
- Ability to handle fast paced environment and multi-task
- Must be customer service focused with strong listening skills
- High energy and a go getter personality
- Warm and friendly personality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun environment
- Loyal great customers
- Opportunity to learn a lot about the industry
- Casual dress code
Hours: Training will be 20 hours a week and then will be full-time, Monday – Friday and 3 Saturdays a month 8:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137209
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.