Are you a Consumer Loan Servicing Representative who is looking to work in a growing financial institution? Are you a Consumer Loan Servicing Representative who has strong time management skills?
Our client has been providing financial services for over 90 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Consumer Loan Servicing Representative, you will assist and support staff and members with pre and post-closing loan functions and inquiries related to consumer lending.
- Process paid and renewed loan papers in the required time allowance
- Validate and process MV1, UCC recordings and DNR titling
- Process UCC renewals
- Prepare payoff statements as requested
- Loan file management
- Maintain, analyze and troubleshoot errors in the consumer lending area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have consumer loan experience or experience from a support role within a financial institution
- Mortgage experience is a bonus
- Basic MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- *outlook- email use
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Consumer Loan Servicing Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137210
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.