Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking to work part-time? Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong knowledge of month end processes?
Our client specializes in converting of paper products and has been in business for over 20 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will assist with closing out end of month from January through May 2020.
- Review accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger
- Inventory reports
- Balance and income statements
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of overall accounting/finance experience
- Ability to take on the position and hit the ground running
- Knowledge of how month end works with financials
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Must have used an accounting software in the past
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Friendly, personable, easy going, and flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Trustworthy, reliable, and good work ethic
- Organized and detailed
- Good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to get out working ASAP
Hours: 20 hours a week between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137216
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.