Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client has 40 years of experience in the manufacturing industry. They provide their customers in south central Wisconsin with the innovative and quality products they desire.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet walk-in traffic, communicate with and welcome customers.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them to proper associate or take messages
- Answer all the customers’ questions and address their complaints
- Serve as the liaison between the office manager, other internal staff and customers
- Follow up with customers via phone and email regarding bids and proposals that were sent out in a timely manner
- Assist with office ordering
- Support the office manager & project manager, as well as the design/engineering team with tracking and coordinating sales
- Assist with writing up fliers as needed
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying and faxing
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of previous receptionist or customer service experience within an office setting
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any QuickBooks experience is a huge plus
- Positive, energetic and patient
- Excellent verbal/written communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Must take direction well
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun and busy work environment
- Opportunity to work with a team that likes to laugh
- Casual, laid back dress code
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Waunakee, WI
Job ID: 137224
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.