Are you a Patient Services Representative who has excellent customer service and people skills? Are you a Patient Services Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a company who offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in podiatry and has been in business for 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Representative, you will be overseeing the front of the office and lobby, to include opening and closing the office.
- Sanitize front area after each patient
- Field incoming requests and questions by monitoring phones, front desk, e-mails and faxes
- Take care of registration of patients accurate establishment of medical record
- Complete over the counter sales and returns
- Dispense orthotics, medical records to patients and guests
- Prepare for next business day through appointment reminders and chart preparation
- Scan documents into medical records
- Account for and scan all fee sheets
- Assemble and distribute surgery bags
- Complete other tasks as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical/health care industry experience in a patient services, receptionist, office assistant or administrative role is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 1+ years of receptionist, office assistant or administrative experience in an office setting answering phones
- Any EMR experience is preferred
- Knowledge of HIPAA is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly and outgoing
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Ability to stay calm in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Top notch business professional communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- They are the highest referred office by other physicians
- They are also the “Best of the Valley”
- Excellent compensation, benefits and internal longevity
- They also offer commission for things sold
- Health insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Representative position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137225
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.