Are you an Online Customer Care Representative who enjoys working with computers? Are you an Online Customer Care Representative who is looking for a position in the Dale area?
Our client is the Midwest’s largest dealer in their industry and has been in business for over 25 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Online Customer Care Representative, you will be working in their online departments answering phones and entering orders.
- Help customers with product questions and navigating them through the system
- Entering data and troubleshooting
- Online/Web marketing duties
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service experience that involved working with customers over the phone, preferably in an office setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working for a smaller company is strongly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Positive team player attitude
- Self-starter, quick thinker with the ability to catch on quickly
- Ability to multitask and work well independently with minimal instruction
- Flexibility to help out wherever needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Flexible scheduling when needed
- Health insurance reimbursement plan
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Employee discounts
Hours: Monday – Saturday between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Online Customer Care Representative position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Dale, WI
Job ID: 137227
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.