Are you a Customer Service Representative who wants to work remote and lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has good troubleshooting skills?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As Customer Service Representative, you will utilize remote and virtual technology to solve customer issues and troubleshoot hardware for internal and external clients.
- Provide client support for assigned products/services via phone, emails and chat
- Analyze and resolve support issues, troubleshoot, ask clarifying questions and underlying causes or issues
- Work with escalation procedures to provide resolution to customer inquires
- Track all client interactions including contracts, suggestions and resolution to issues in tracking software
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service experience preferably in a high-volume service environment
- Experience in a call center where you had to trouble shoot apps or do online support is a plus
- Experience supporting mobile applications or cloud-based applications is also a plus
- Highly prefer anyone who is a recent graduate in business or related degree that is motivated and looking for a career and a company that provides growth
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Good computer skills with the ability to easily switch between computer screens
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to navigate the internet and learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Must be okay doing Zoom and web based virtual meetings
- Must be comfortable meeting metrics for number of calls and call resolution times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quality minded and detailed orientated
- Strong problem skills
- Ability to engage with customers and ask good questions
- Must have empathy and de-escalation skills
- Ability to convey enthusiasm on the phone
- Strong and professional communication skills in a variety of channels such as phone, email and chat rooms
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:00am – 3:30pm, Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative: $15.50 / hr.
Location: Remote position but must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 137234
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.