Are you an Inside Sales Associate who enjoys working with people over the phone? Are you an Inside Sales Associate who is looking for an opportunity in the Greenville area?
Our client specializes in safe lifting solutions and material handling products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inside Sales Associate, you will start by making calls/sending emails and as those calls develop, sending quotes and then as the quotes are received, they will turn into orders and then processing the orders.
- Connect with potential customers to introduce and promote the product line
- Attend yearly trades shows as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have inside sales/customer service experience (3+ years ideally)
- Industrial or manufacturing sales experience is highly preferred
- Any experience with blades, hooks, nuts and bolts is a huge plus
- Must have a mechanical aptitude to understand how the products work in order to talk with customers
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic/intermediate skills in Excel and Outlook
- Driven, eager and excited to succeed
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Must be able to handle stress with a smile
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open working environment
- Growing company
- Benefits offered for full-time employees
Hours: Part-time and full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Inside Sales Associate position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 137236
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.