Are you a Human Resources Project Manager who has strong leadership skills? Are you a Human Resources Project Manager who is wants to work for a well-known company?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Project Manager, you will manage human resources projects.
- Ensure all projects are on schedule and are moving in the proper direction
- Provide advice and come up with solutions for any issues that arise
- HR reporting
- Risk assessment
- Performance manuscripts
- Compliance planning
- Onboarding changes
- Return to work plans from Covid-19 pandemic
- Training on diversity and technology
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 8-10 years of hands-on human resources experience managing various types of HR projects
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft office skills
- Workday knowledge is a plus
- Ability to lead others
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-term Temporary
Pay for the Human Resources Project Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137237
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.